Saturday, October 31, 2009

Michaela

This morning I got to take pictures of little Michaela and her parents. She was a little unsure of the whole thing at first...

Photobucket

Then her mom got her dressed. She wore the same christening gown that her mom wore... and she was beautiful in it! As I edited this picture I couldn't help but fast forward twenty someodd years and picture her mom helping her button her wedding dress.

Photobucket

She was most content in daddy's arms.

Look at those eyes!

Photobucket

Even though there was a nip in the air, outside was where she was most comfortable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture! I love the way dad is looking at mom!

Photobucket

Thanks Jason and Becca! You have a beautiful family!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Becca and Jason October 31, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Oh my goodness!!!! These are BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see the rest!
Thank you so much!!!
Becca

Jana M. November 5, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Oh my gosh! These made me cry!!! I love the black n white family one.

Becca and Jason November 5, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Amy - Jason brought the CD home today (FINALLY!). All of the pictures are GORGEOUS and I can't thank you enough for doing the shoot (and sneaking us into one of your free spots). I just hope your calendar is open every few months for the rest of the time we're here!!

Zach and Beth November 10, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

Your favorite (of J looking at B) is my favorite as well. You truly captured the amazing spirit of love of this family and the beauty of sweet Michaela.

Simply b Photos on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP