Thursday, October 22, 2009

Overwhelmed!

I'm honestly overwhelmed at the response I've gotten! Thank you so much for your positive feedback and wonderful compliments. It certainly strokes the ego!

I've filled the 3 half priced sessions and I've started filling up my schedule for holiday shoots {is that even the correct term? I'll have to look it up!}. Let me know if you are interested.


Remember that for the $75 you get an hour and a half session (you can bring changes of clothes or props or whatever). I'll give you a CD with the edited photos that you can have printed wherever you like. You can even send them to stores located near your relatives and they can pick them up!

I'm looking forward to working with you!

1 comments:

ldsfamofak October 23, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Love, Love , Love it. & YOU

Simply b Photos on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP