Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christina and Brad

I watched the weather closely for days in anticipation of this shoot. As soon as the clouds parted we headed out to see what we could see. There were still gusts of wind and blowing snow and my fingers almost froze to my lens, but with this couple I couldn't help but smile!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I wasn't kidding about gusts of wind!

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites... I love that you can see Christina's reflection in Brad's glasses!

Photobucket

There were plenty of high jinks which made for great photo ops...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have no doubt they'll live happily ever after.

3 comments:

Ben and Megan November 16, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Amy you are getting better by the shoot! I love them and feel the need to get my camera out more! Love you!

Dolly November 16, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Awesome winter portraits!! Their dog looks like our last dog-Gus:)

Simply b Photos on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP