Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dena and Glen

As a new photographer I worry about all photo shoots. I worry about weather, I worry about backdrops, I worry about lighting. I worry about blur. I worry about editing. I suppose that when I'm an old photographer I'll still worry. But sessions like this... well, they just make my day. My week actually.

The colors Dena picked were stunning in the studio. Her kids smiled and sat up straight... and when I downloaded the pictures I couldn't stop smiling. Editing these pictures has officially brought me into the Christmas spirit. I've been listening to Christmas music and thinking about what my family should wear on Christmas Sunday... and what goodies I'll be making this season.

I digress.

Here's a peek at the pictures. A good size peek. A chunk if you will.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I asked this little boy about his mommy.
He looked at her with such adoration...

Photobucket

And what can I say about a daddy and his little girl?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kim November 23, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

Very nice, and I love the way your white backgroud looks.

Dolly November 23, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Precious shots! Bet this family loves these portraits:) Great formal attire and mood. Fantastic!!!

Amanda Bush November 27, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

LOVE that last one!!! Oh, I need family photos. I can't wait for you to make a visit down here and capture my family this way!!! Love you, Amanda

Simply b Photos on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP