Friday, December 4, 2009

Fairy Princess Package

My princess/fairy/tea party dress ups are here! I had the most adorable models come and play dress up yesterday.

I had so much fun watching them transform from little girls into fairy princesses. They knew exactly how to walk, dance, skip, grant wishes... it just came naturally. I was fascinated.

I have three boys: ages 13, 9, and 7 and I have a major soft spot in my heart for little boys. However, my life has been void of pink until our Miss B arrived 6 months ago. I've decided that's why I'm drawn to these princess shots. I can't get enough pink.

So bring your little girl over. We'll dress her up and play princess and fairy and have a tea party! I'll capture the magic of the moment for you to remember forever.

These pictures show the halo, wand, wings and tutu included in the $59 package. After her photo shoot, your little fairy will get to take home the complete set.

Over the next few days I'll be adding pictures of the other dress ups and packages that I have available. Please email me at simplybphotos@gmail.com or give me a call at 907-460-3774 for more information.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

ldsfamofak December 5, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

I Love the pics Amy, what fun.

Lynn December 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Oh Amy I wish you lived in the Ogden area...I would love to have fairy pics of my dancing queen. :D

Simply b Photos on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP