Saturday, January 16, 2010

Congratulations...



Thank you to everyone who entered!

As I wrote out each name I kept thinking... Oh! I hope they win! By the time I put all the entries in the bowl I wanted to give everyone a free session!

I loved reading the wonderful comments. Thank you. I hope I get the chance to meet you and take pictures for your family. It would be my pleasure.

Well, here goes ...





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Josh had the honor of picking the name.



Melissa Griffin... Congratulations!

I admit I laughed. Because according to Beth, you are the lucky one!

Melissa, contact me to set up your session.



And for everyone else... I'd love to hear from you too!



Contact information is at the bottom of the page.

1 comments:

Life is a gift from God January 17, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

What a great way to pick the winner!!!! Congratulations to the Griffin family!!!!

Simply b Photos on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP