Thursday, January 21, 2010

Giving Candy to a Baby

This little sweetie came over this afternoon to commemorate turning six months old. I'm still busy editing, but I had to share these. I just couldn't wait.

I found the cutest heart shaped lollipops and knew they'd be perfect for pictures. Of course I had to dress her up in a tutu and bow to finish the look.

Her parents were great sports about letting me give her her first sweet treat and we had so much fun watching her.

She wasn't sure about it at first...




But then she studied it...





And studied it some more...





I think she made a decision...





You be the judge...




Standby for more pictures of this little girl.

11 comments:

Becca and Jason January 21, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

ACK!!! I'm giggling and smiling from ear to ear!!! SOOOO adorable -even her stink face! Now I REALLY can't wait to see the rest!!
Becca

Huston Family January 21, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Those ahve got to be the most beautiful pictures ever!!!!! Becca your DD is too precious!!!!

mamatamera January 21, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

These are sooo cute!!!! It's really making me green that you moved to Kodiak. :)

Anonymous,  January 21, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Fabulous pictures! Of course you can't go wrong with such a darling subject!!!

Lisa F January 21, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

GREAT pictures! M is adorable and your photos are amazing!!

Abbie Culver,  January 21, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS! What sweet pictures! I NEED some cute pictures of Cate like that! I'll be calling/messaging you Amy!

Leese Shines January 22, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Can she be any more adorable ?

Zach and Beth January 22, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Oh, I'm all giddy just looking at these! Amy, you are so, incredibly talented. Becca, she is just adorable and so photogenic.

Hollie January 22, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

She is adorable! Great photos!

Dolly January 25, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

How precious was that?! So cute, cute! Cute!!

Jess January 27, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Becca what wonderful photos, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess

Simply b Photos on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP