Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fairy Abby

These princess/fairy shoots are so much fun.

Each little princess brings her own personality to the session. They make me laugh with their delightful smiles and genuine enthusiasm. There is a sense of wonder in their eyes. It has become my mission to capture that moment.

Abby was a darling. She brought her own red sparkly "tap" shoes. I wish I'd had a red tutu to go along. I'll be looking for one now.

I had to catch a shot of her in her XtraTuffs {required Kodiak footwear} when it was time to leave. The sun might have been shining, but there was a sharp chill in the air. She didn't bat an eyelash as she strutted away in full fairy gear. A true Alaskan princess.

















*These sessions are $59 for a limited time and your princess keeps the tutu, wand, halo, and wings.
Let me know if you are interested in booking a session.

5 comments:

ldsfamofak March 4, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Amy your pics are so cute. wish we could take advantage.

Lisa F March 4, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

I LOVE these! Thank you! Abby had so much fun too

Jana M. March 4, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

omigosh!!! Beautiful!!!!

C Preston March 4, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

wow, this grandma may be a bit biased, but those are fabulous pictures of a little sweetheart!!!

Stephanie Davenport,  March 6, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Love em! You do such a wonderful job!

Simply b Photos on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP